Earlier in January we published a post about the mobile app called Your Rubbish. On the 8th March, the brown bin collection will start for Bannerbrook Park. So if you would like timely reminders to your phone and which bins to put out, other than looking at your neighbours bins….. yes we have all done it, then try the Your Rubbish app out.
Released in October 2016, Coventry City Council rolled out a mobile app called Your Rubbish believe it or not….but what can it help you with?
- Collection reminders – you can set up reminders so you’ll receive a notification every week to remind you of which bins to put out, and when to bring them back in
- What goes where? – an alphabetical list of common household wastes, with information about how to recycle or dispose of them
- How to dispose or recycle other wastes
- What items to put in each type of bin
- Cancelled collections – if bin collections are cancelled for any reason, such as heavy snow, the app will let you know not to put your bins out
Your Rubbish can be downloaded free from the iTunes app store for iPhone and iPad or the Google Play store for Android.
For more information, go to the Your Rubbish page.
If you would like to print out a paper version then go to the Coventry City Council page for our collections.