Bannerbrook Park is located on the old Massey Ferguson site on Banner Lane, Tile Hill. It is made up of approximately 1000 homes and local amenities including a park splitting the development in half. The shopping amenities include:
- Spar Shop
- Bannerbrook Pharmacy
- The Rupee Lounge
- Bannerbrook Pet Shop
- Bannerbrook Chippy
- The Penny Farthing Pub
- The Bannerbrook Park site was once home to a large factory built to rearm the RAF in the run up to World War II.
- The Bristol Hercules aero engine was built for the Wellington Bomber.
- TE20 was known as “The Little Grey Tractor” and was the first one built at Banner Lane.
- 3,307,996 tractors were built at Banner Lane
- Streets on Bannerbrook Park are named after Massey Ferguson combine harvestors, eg. Centora Walk and Delta Close.
- A permanent memorial to Massey Ferguson was unveiled on 6th July 2014.
- Sept 1945 – Standard Motor Company agree to build first tractor at their factory for Harry Ferguson.
- 1953 – Massey Harris took on lease for Banner Lane site after merging with Harry Ferguson and became known as Massey Harris Ferguson.
- 1958 – Name shortened to become Massey Ferguson.
- 1959 – Standard Motor Company ceased all connections with Massey Ferguson.
- Sept 1966 – The AGCO tower was officially opened and became the headquarters of AGCO’s European, Middle and Far East operations.
- 1995 – Massey Ferguson taken over by AGCO Corporation.
- Dec 24th 2002 – Last Massey Ferguson tractor produced at Banner Lane.
- July 2003 – Ceased production at The Massey Ferguson factory.
- July 8th 2012 – AGCO Tower is officially demolished.