The association seeks to represent and promote the interests of all the residents living within the Bannerbrook estate.
If you have any concerns or issues that you would like to raise with the association, or if you would like to become involved in any way, please contact us.
The association will:-
- Act on behalf of all residents to improve the local amenities and the environment.
- Represent the interests of tenants and residents in consultation with local government, developers and other bodies.
- Provide regular information to all members/residents and consult with them as appropriate.
- Ensure equality of opportunity to all residents.
- Promote and encourage facilities for recreation, amenities and social activities which will be open to all residents.
- Provide a medium through which residents may express their views on matters of local interest.
- Encourage community spirit and promote a harmonious community